Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Joining the Facebook Nation

It is with much reluctance and a certain amount of annoyance that I now have a Facebook page. I'm one of them.

Marshall McPeek's Facebook profile

Really, I was just after some info about the softball league. And to get at it, you have to have a Facebook account. So, here we are. A Facebooker.

Kewl.

Facebook me!

Although... in a small amount of techie homage, I have to give the folks at Facebook some props for the interactive portion of the site/system/network.  They have created an involuntary search engine that automatically searches for people with similar profile attributes to your own.  I'm really surprised how many actual friends showed up in the suggestion box on the first day.  It's really kind of incredible.

No comments: